Tilt & Turn Windows
Tilt and turn windows are a brilliant solution for glazing difficult to reach buildings or where space is restricted. Frames are hinged along the base and pivot inwards for ventilation. With a turn of the handle, the window opens fully into the room allowing for easy cleaning. The simple lines are ideal for modern properties and allow the maximum amount of light into a room.
- Multi-chambered thermally efficient frames
- Double or triple-glazed options
- Easy to operate tilt and turn gearing
- Locks on all sides for security
- Low-profile gaskets for excellent weather protection
- Window Energy Rating (WER) up to band ‘A’
- Long-life easy to maintain profiles
- Choice of plain or decorative glass
- Choice of white, coloured or wood-grained finishes.